Our application process includes:
- Application and a $50 application fee which must accompany the application. The online application is available to submit electronically. The application can be downloaded here: STMS Application or contact the office for a paper copy to be mailed to you.
- Child’s current school record, including the most recent report card and standardized testing (e.g. IOWA, Stanford, CT Smarter Balance, etc). Please submit the Release of Records form to your child’s current school and they will submit the files to STMS.
- Personal interview with you and your child.
- Shadow Day is encouraged to get a chance to see our school in action.
Important Application Dates:
Feb. 7, 2019- St. Thomas the Apostle School Registration Deadline
Feb. 21, 2019- Open Admission Deadline
Please note that our rolling admissions policy allows us to welcome families and students throughout the school year. For additional information, or to receive an application, please contact the office at email@example.com or (860) 236 0614 x10
Admissions policy outlining acceptance priority at STMS.
- Qualified students who are parishioners of Saint Timothy and St. Thomas the Apostle currently enrolled at St. Thomas the Apostle School (and who have attended the school from the third grade forward).
- Qualified parishioners of St. Timothy and St. Thomas the Apostle not attending St. Thomas the Apostle School.
- Other Qualified students of St. Thomas the Apostle School (who have attended St. Thomas from the third grade forward)
- All Others